- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- To personalize your site experience.
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send you e-mails and newsletters, if requested.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
- We are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, the transaction is routed through a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This is encrypted into our database to be accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information.
- The term "outside parties" does not include us. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the website, conducting business or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or others' rights, property or safety.
How can you opt-out, modify or remove information you have provided to us?
- To opt-out from receiving the Newsletters: Under "Contact Us", please send us a message stating you wish to opt-out from receiving the newsletters.
- To modify your information: Sign In to your account. Edit the information needed and select "Submit".
- To remove all of your online account information from our database: Sign in to your account, remove your shipping address, billing address & payment information. Select "Submit".