The following is written by Detective Stacy R. Hinshaw and her advice on how to stay safe during the holiday season.
Happy Holiday and Stay Safe...
- Always be aware
- Always remember to lock your doors when driving
- Limit distractions in the parking lots
- Never walk alone, especially at night
- Make eye contact with other pedestrians
- Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings
- Park in well-lit are, and be sure to lock the car, close your windows
- Hide all gifts and shopping bags in trunk
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- Carry your purse close to your body and put your wallet in an inside pocket or front pocket
Detective Stacy R. Hinshaw reminds us of the importance of staying vigilant and alert, especially during the holiday season. With Black Friday on its way and Christmas creeping around the corner there is risk of theft. Our team is alway trying to come up with new innovated products to protect those who use them.
How do you stay safe during the holiday season?